Wednesday, December 28, 2005

lasso powers

From Seanbaby.com:
And maybe it's just me, but when a sexy woman in trampy hot pants and a halter top ties me up, I'm done playing games. When we were sharing drinks earlier, I told her I was captain of the olympic diving team and that I won a Nobel prize in Penis, but now... it's time for blunt, sexy, dirty talking honesty. If that kind of situation can't drag unmitigated truth out of you, nothing ever will, double-o-seven. I wouldn't lie to Wonder Woman, the only thing the lasso would do to me is get me uninhibited enough to go through with my idea to sing Barry White at her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Syd Bernstein said...

When you started this site, I was wondering how much content I could go through before linking to Seanbaby. Of course, in a more perfect world, the whole Internet would just be a collection of links to works by Sean "Baby" Reiley and/or Erik "erik" Wolpaw, maybe with a few Lore Fitzgerald Sjoberg pieces, but I knew that if I succumbed to the temptation of linking to and quoting from Seanbaby, especially in a blog dedicated to something that he has written so extensively about, I would never be able to stop myself. I never thought that you would beat me to it.

"I don't just love her because she's beautiful. I love her because she can catch a bomb out of the air and throw it back."

-Seanbaby

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home