Welcome to the Wonder Woman Blog
This blog was created due to the convergence of several events:
- First, I became aware of the site Leiasmetalbikini.com.
- Then, a few short days later, I met burlesque performer Gigi LaFemme, who appears on Leiasmetalbikini. At the same burlesque show at which I met Gigi, I also met Creamy Stevens, who performed a Supergirl-themed strip act.
- Unbeknownst to anyone, I had recently been to the Bust website and purchased the Wonder Woman Cami and Panty Set.
- While waiting for my new Wonder Woman underpants to arrive and then seeing Creamy as Supergirl, I thought about how I might employ my new Wonder Woman underpants in the service of public WonderWomanhood.
- I had a vaudeville show coming up (I am a comedian), and I like to rock a good costume from time to time. Then, while advertising the vaudeville at a comedy show the week before, I blurted out "...and I'll be hosting in my Wonder Woman underpants!" And then I was committed to doing so.
- I did, in fact, host a vaudeville show in my Wonder Woman underpants. Photos were taken, and those photos were put on the internet.
- In response to this, my mother dug through her family photos and produced a thing I did not know existed: photos of me in Wonder Woman underpants from when I was two.
- Therefore, I clearly needed a blog about this.