Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Make Mine Marvel Addendum

All right, when I said that you all should be reading X-Factor I did not mean that you should buy Midtown Comics' last copy. That should have been mine, asshole. Maybe this grievous missing-an-issue predicament is my own fault for not making that clear. It's just that I'm not used to anything I like being popular enough to sell out this quickly.

You know what? Now that I think about it, this is everyone else's fault. It's a matter of basic etiquette. If you're going to buy something that you know I like - be it a comic or a DVD or a car - you're not supposed to buy it somewhere I shop. If that can't be avoided, you should at least buy me one, too. It's just common sense. What did they teach you in Kindergarten anyway?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Game Poker said...

Remarkable phrase

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home